... the project:
Land of no cheese follows a simple principle: two interconnected photos in each post, as a way to explore the chaos and magic of Hong Kong (with occasional exceptions to the rule). This project uses photos for illustration or humour; for 'pure' photography, visit Land of no cheese on Flickr.
Click on any photo to enlarge it. To navigate this blog, scroll to the bottom to explore archives and themes, such as colour, candid, or magic.
My name is Emilie and I live in Hong Kong. I am partial to a bit of cheese. The name of this site originates from a concern of mine prior to moving here. In truth, I needn't have worried.
Give me feedback, ask a question or just say hello: email@example.com. You can also keep up with me by following @landofnocheese on Twitter or liking the Facebook page.
Land of no cheese elsewhere:
- Facebook - like!
- Flickr - add!
- Twitter - follow!
- Photos every fortnight in Time Out Hong Kong on the 'Hidden Hong Kong' page.
3. Guest contributions:
- Photo feature and East HK walking tour for girl's mag Sassy Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong guest contribution to conceptual mag Pen & Image. View the full May 2011 issue here.
- Featured photos on China websites Lost Laowai and China Digital Times.
4. Reviews and features:
- A feature about Land of no cheese on the design site, Eclectic Cool.
- An interview at Blogexpat.com's expat interviews.
- A review of this blog at Hong Kong Blogs Review.
5. Web listings: